Next Sunday, May 5 is the National Psoriasis Foundation‘s Walk to Cure Psoriasis in New York at the NY Botanical Garden. Unfortunately, May 5 is also Greek Easter and we will be spending the weekend with my future father-in-law celebrating. Last year I ran the Long Island Half Marathon on the day of the New York walk, so unfortunately lately I’m 0 for 2 but I’m confident that 2014 will be the year!
Funds raised are used to help eliminate the devastating effects of psoriatic disease through research, advocacy and education. Visit walk.psoriasis.org to learn more about an event near you or how you can help.
- Los Angeles, Ca – May 4, 2013
- North Carolina Virtual Walk – May 4, 2013
- Tennessee Virtual Walk – May 4, 2013
- New York, NY – May 5, 2013
- San Francisco, CA – May 18, 2013
- Seattle, WA – May 19, 2013
- Denver, CO – June 8, 2013